B+S Black Turbo Fryer
The B+S Black series turbo fryer has been designed on a stainless steel cabinet frame. It is built with a highly efficient ceramic lined infrared burner which radiates the heat evenly along the pan. This assists in temperature recovery time while also reducing gas consumption.
Each pan has been designed to maximise oil heat recovery, which is essential during peak periods. The deep cool zone prolongs the life of the oil as any sediment or carbonised food particles fall to the bottom of the pan, removing impurities from the cooking area. All units are complete with two baskets, a false base and a night cover.
Features and Benefits
- AISI 304 grade stainless steel
- Oil temperature thermostatically regulated
- Stainless steel constructed pan with centre cool zone
- Over-temperature safety cut-out switch
- 22 litre oil capacity
- Ceramic lined infra-red burner
- 2mm thick stainless steel pan
- Efficient ceramic lined infrared burner
- Constructed on a solid stainless steel frame