The K+ waterless stock pot cooker is built to last, constructed on a solid mild steel frame with a thick mild steel plate. The design features no water deck cooling and timed water flows to the laundry arm, which work together to reduce water consumption.
The cooker is powered by your choice of a 105Mj 24 jet chimney burner or 126Mj 18 jet duck burner, both of which come fitted with flame failure. The cast-iron trivet with extended fingers allows for more efficient gas combustion, while lever handle gas controls mean enhanced capacity for flame setting regulation. A heavily insulated long skirt unflued cast iron ring eliminates radiant heat.
All external surfaces are made of strong and durable AISI 304 stainless steel. The deck is a 1.2mm pressed top, which enables easy access for cleaning around the ring area. A front waste gutter makes general cleaning easy, too.
Features and Benefits:
- 304 grade stainless steel used
- Combination of no water deck cooling and timed water flows to the laundry arm ensures a reduction in water consumption, resulting in a decrease in sewerage usage and waste discharge fees
- Pressed top allows for easy cleaning around ring area
- Lever action gas controls
- Front waste gutter allows for greater ease in cleaning
- Heavily insulated long skirt unflued cast iron rings eliminates radiant heat.
- Heavy duty steel frame construction throughout
- 1.5mm thick top ensuring prolonged life
- 15 month standard warranty
- Duck burners (DB)
- Chimney burners (CB)