B+S Black HI-PAC Wok Cooker
AUSTRALIAN PATENT APPLICATION 2013205958
The B+S Black series HI-PAC wok cooker is essential for contemporary Asian restaurants in meeting the demands of high turnover and quick response times. The unit incorporates the latest in gas combustion technology, along with a heavy duty steel frame that’s built to last.
Features include a ceramic lined heating chamber with a flue system, which directs hot air to a rear pot for boiling water. This model does not require water deck cooling, thereby reducing water consumption and costs.
The air-forced burner can be smoothly regulated using the B+S-designed lever action brass valve. The control box incorporates a flame failure safety device and auto-ignition function, as well as a working status indicator.
Features and Benefits
- AISI 304 grade stainless steel
- Powered by a powerful and efficient 165Mj air forced burner
- Flame failure safety device and auto ignition function
- Working status indicator
- Ceramic lined wok chamber
- Water tap handles located at the front of the appliance ensuring chef’s hands are protected from heat emitted by burner.
- Lever handle gas controls
- Solid stainless steel frame construction throughoutto prolong life span of the appliance.
- No deck cooling required
- Telescopic laundry arm
- Dual and triple wok table
- Position of pot ring can be on the left or right
- Low splash back
- Plinth model
- Natural Gas (NG) only