B+S Black Char Grill
The B+S Black series char grill is mounted on an open stand with an under shelf ideal for storing cooking utensils. The cooking surface consists of heavy duty cast iron grates with special drainage channels that direct fat to the grease trough located at the front of the unit. These grates are heated by grilling rocks placed above the 26 Mj burners, which evenly radiate heat to create an ideal surface for grilling.
Each burner is fitted with a flame failure safety device, piezo ignition and a multi-setting gas valve, enabling enhanced flame regulation. Maintenance is made easy through frontal access to all components.
The B+S char grill is available in three standard sizes, and can be combined with boiling tops and grill plates to form various configurations to suit your cuisine style.
Features and Benefits
- 304 grade stainless steel used
- Heavy duty cast iron cooking J grates
- 25Mj per burner
- Piezo ignition and flame failure device
- Open stand with under shelf
- Multi-setting gas valve as standard allowing
- for greater regulation of flame setting
- Frontal access to all components make service easy
- Easy to clean fat spillage trays
- Heavy duty mild steel frame construction